Why is the development of society the goal? Why is it important?
Life is the summit of the Big Bang, 14 billion years ago. We are the imperfect rendering of Chaos into order. We are stardust. We believe we have a destiny when it comes to the universe, to play our small part in making it a better place- more ordered, more predictable and safer for life. It also includes beauty and love. Love begets more life.
You are composed of the remnants of exploded stars billions of years ago and billions of light years away. For the briefest of moments- far briefer than flash from a lightning bug- you grow up, find love reproduce and die. Your stardust is returned to the universe.
“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge. – Albert Einstein
FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS OF THE TRUST.
At our trust Ashram in Bangalore – Mangalore national highway, Dharmastala Highway(NH75)
- Successfully completed the construction work and installed the deities of Shirdi Sai Baba, Lord Ganesha, Lord Lakshmi Narasimha, Guru Raghavendra, Guru Shanaideva and Maa Durgadevi mandir at M.S.Ramaiah city, J.P.Nagar 8th phase, Bangalore temple premises.
- We will be constructing a free hospital for poor and nearby villages.
- We will be constructing a annadhana hall where in nearly 500 devotees can have Sai Mahaprasada Annadhana at a time.
- We will be constructing a budget oriented school with latest technic of education helping students in the nearby villages.
- We will be constructing a Old Age Home .
- We will be constructing a Guest house in the ashram for devotees to get relaxed and come of the daily hectic life for a while and be in spiritual and devotional atmosphere and get positive energy.
- Construction work is being carried out of Guru Shanidev, Nagabana, Lord Udbhava Anjaneya(sacred stone on which lord Rama had stepped in at the time of his exile(Vanavasa).
At our trust Ashram in Somwarpet Taluk, Madikeri Dist.
We will be constructing a Guest house in the ashram for devotees to get relaxed and come of the daily hectic life for a while and be in spiritual and devotional atmosphere in the middle of wonderful coffee plantations and be in the womb of mother nature for a while. The lake beside the ashram will give a pleasant and calm mind which will help you gain more positive energy.
Other Development’s towards public
- To establish a medical center for the patients and provide shelter on permanent basis.
- To provide home for homeless widows, destitute children, create shelter home for aged etc.
- To construct a higher secondary school and junior college and also construct a centre for the vocational training and empowerment of girls and women’s.
- To construct and run technical schools, study centre and non-formal education classes.
- To construct primary health centre to provide medical help to the poor and needy.
- To establish a home for destitute girls and children who are victims of nature and homemade calamities.
- To establish a complete village to shelter needy persons with the facilities of schools, medical centre etc.
- In the view of one of our trust’s initiative to spread the message and life history of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba, our trust SSDT and individual seva done by certain devotees will donate 50% of the Sai Baba Idol cost for the temples built in rural Karnataka.
- SSDT will donate 108 Shiva Linga’s of 2 ½ feet to rural and urban areas of Karnataka.
- SSDT will commence mass marriage to 21 couples who are under the poverty line of the society free of cost.
- SSDT is all set to construct and install 3rd & 4th World’s Biggest 7ft Marble Idol of Shirdi Sai Baba at Tumkur city and Guilalu Village, Hiriyur Taluk, Chitradurga Dist..